REQUEST FOR PRAYERS for YAEL, please read...

18 posts in this topic

Posted

banner2.jpg

Dearest Family of the Heart,

Thank you for your Love. Thank you for how passionately you care, for how deeply you are dedicated to our beautiful planet and how wholeheartedly you respond to those who need help. Thank you, especially, for all the ways you have supported us when we have turned to you and asked for help. Your prayers have made a great difference, as I hope our prayers have made a difference for you.

Today I (Yael) am asking for your help again at the urging of Jeshua. This has been a challenging year for me, particularly physically. While I generally do my best to keep my focus elsewhere, (on God/Love), I would like to give you a little background so you will know why I'm asking for prayers. Though I do not claim it as "mine", this condition that manifests in my body is diagnosed as Ankylosing Spondylitis. And so far it has been unfolding as a classic case (which I need your assistance to shift). It is a genetically predisposed autoimmune inflammatory disease and inflammation is it's hallmark. Early on, as well as being focused in my spine, it also manifested as Ulcerative Colitis. At one point, what saved my life was IV doses of prednisone. (The lesson on this was in response to a strong bias of mine toward non-medical (natural) healing. What I learned was that allopathic medicine definitely has its place, too...)

For most of the last 40 years, except for that initial manifestation of Ulcerative Colitis, the inflammation has been focused in my spine and joints. A few years ago, the inflammation moved to my digestive system. Then over this last year it became almost impossible to eat. I lost over 20 pounds (and didn't have it to lose!) My spine began to bend like a willow tree beside a stream.

I am very aware th

at what is within us is what manifest as our experience of the world. I have done 40 years of investigation, transformation and change. What I continue to receive as guidance is that this is my act of service, what I am carrying back to God for humankind (the belief in suffering and pain...) I also know that miracles can happen at any moment, and that we can shift fully to love. Knowing this, I am asking for your help.

Your prayers made a huge difference to me in 2012 when I had the burst aneurysm and hemmorage stroke. You were instrumental in helping me remain here in the world. Once again, about six weeks ago, it became clear that I was again on the cusp of possibly leaving the physical body. I went to God in heartfelt prayer, surrendered but also said that I wanted to serve humanity's awakening to Love if that was possible.

After my heartfelt prayer, I received very clear guidance from Jeshua to ask for your prayers. He also asked me to work with an integrative therapist and healer in England named Dan Sainsbury. Dan has a very strong connection with Jeshua and our work truly was transformative.

With Dan's assistance, things have definitely turned around. I am still being challenged with eating. And, weighing only 70 pounds I need to put on some weight. I am slowly being able to eat more. I need your help lifting me up and holding me in perfection.

The sessions with Dan were amazing. I got to experience, first hand, real time, the clearing and transformation of old hearts beliefs. I would literally feel the basis of these old beliefs and their transformation being acted out in my body and then disappearing. So I know the tables have turned on a deep level, but I still need support in bringing this into the physical. I certainly am feeling the difference in my heart and consciousness. Jeshua is still turning me to you. He says more help is needed.

Please place me in your heart and in your prayers that my body will quickly be restored fully to health.

These are potent energies of change that we are all going through. For many of us, they are intense. And, we continue to be shown that we are transforming the old consciousness of humankind, the old hearts beliefs, for everyone.

If you would like assistance for your own journey of loving service and transformation, I can't recommend Dan highly enough. And when I mentioned that I was going to tell you about him Dan extended an invitation to you for a free chat with him so you can get a sense of who he is and whether working with him would be right for you. His website is: www.dansainsbury.com and his email address is dansainsbury-healing@gmail.com. You can also find him on Facebook. (Dan and I worked together online. It was very easy.)

Thank you so much for being my Family of the Heart and my community of Love and support. I apologize for our bimonthly Messages from God being a little late. They will be out to you soon. And Heart Activations will hopefully be happening this week, as soon as I get Jeshua's go ahead. I will put a notice up on our Circle of Light Spiritual Center Facebook page as soon as I know when it will be happening.

With so much gratitude,

Yael

The Messages from God
Through Yael and Doug Powell
At Circle of Light

I have been following Yael for years, then I didn't get her messages anymore... I knew she had health issues but not as in the degree she explains it here...She is a beautiful soul doing so much for humanity...I felt I needed to bring her request here...Thank you for your kindness...With much Love from my heart to yours...

1 person likes this

Posted

I will send you Angel of Light Healing this morning! It sounds like you are on the right track for healing! If you can, look up organic or grass fed beef, chicken, or turkey bone broth! You can't buy it, it needs to be made! If you have a crock pot, it's helpful, but not required! The nutrition in this broth is amazing!!! I wish you a speedy recovery, and will continue the healing for several days! Take care, dear one and much love!! :5634:

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you Patti3 for caring...With much Love always...

Posted

Oh Amparo, Yael and Doug are part of my spititual family! I started to read her messages from God in 2000 and I got married at Circle of Light in 2005 by Yael. I didn't know about this call for help and I thank you for bringing it here! 

With all my Love to Yael, Doug, you and All :aniheart::angel-smiley-emoticon::aniheart:

2 people like this

Posted

I didn't realised that was an old post O.o

1 person likes this

Posted

That is ok Tiziana...The last I heard of her she got better...Many people were praying for her and her health improved a great deal...The sent a thank you letter to all of us...If I find it I will post it here...Thank you for caring....It is never too late to send anyone your Love...

The Vertical Breath is so-titled because the focus is upward into the symbolic representation of realms of Light and Love. It is a perfect and easy way to restore deep and personal communion, our connection with God as we were created.

Short Version:

This can be done anywhere and does not take long. Three or four Vertical Breaths can shift you into a space of contact with God and a vibration of Light and Love, calm and peace.

Quiet yourself for a moment and begin to breathe consciously. Deeply breathe in God who is the Source of our breath, our life. As you take the in-breath, be conscious of taking in from Source all that we are freely given in our life. Draw in all the good, the Light and Love, the caring, the resources needed, the support, the blessings, all our natural gifts from our Mother-Father-God.

As you release into the out-breath, breathe out into the world around us Light and Love, God’s gift to all life. All that you received through the in-breath, you now gift to life around you as you breathe into the world. You will feel yourself becoming calm and light. You will feel your vibration shifting “upward” as you do this.

Longer Version:

You may begin with the version above and then move to this. Breathing in, you visualize your heart exploding into Light and Love. A stream of that Light and Love now rises upward and out the top of your head. This Light connects with the Now Moment of Creation, the moment when we were (are) birthed in God.

You can visualize in your own way the Moment of Creation when the Love of God so expands and creates the desire to give forth Love that a great orgasmic explosion takes place, the Moment in which we, the cells of God’s heart, came (come) into being.

As you breathe out, deliver the Love of God as a stream of Love and Light, out through your heart to all humanity. If you wish, you can visualize this Love covering our planet, held within your heart.

The Vertical Breath from the Messages from God:

“With every breath now I ask of you to breathe this truth of Love, inviting the wave of orgasmic Love to supersede your little mind. Allow the pulsing River of Life to become your living core and invite this truth of your Love to pulse forth through your shared [Twin Flame] heart. Use your breath to ‘go vertical,’ to become your vast presence as a Real Twin Flame heart.”

“Breathing in, breathe up the vibrational scale. Breathe the whole vertical River of Life. Breathe consciously, choosing to be connected to the one Now Moment. As you breathe, you will feel the surrender occur. Feel your heart become the great open Star of Light. It is the opening into the Real for anyone who wants it.”

3 people like this

Posted

Thank you dear Amparo for the sweet reminder of the Vertical Breath, I Love you :aniheart::namaste:

3 people like this

Posted

Dearest Amparo & Tiziana...   Thank you!    I am not acquainted with Yael & Doug...  can you enlighten me?   The breathing exercise is beautiful Amparo!   Thank you both for your beautiful Heart's Light!     Tender love from my heart to yours!     :iloveyou:   

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Dear Dottie, Yael's story is beautiful, this is her (and Doug's) website circleoflight.net. 

Thank you for your beautiful heart and your love 

I love you :5170:

PS: if you click on the About Us in the vavigation bar you can read her story and if you click on Circle Picture Gallery.......there is a picture of me and my husband.On the first picture (there are 4 together) I am the smiling woman with a red top! 

Edited by Tiziana
4 people like this

Posted

Thank you so  much Tiziana...   I will explore this!!  :)  And look for pic of you & your husband!!   :rose2:    :dove:

1 person likes this

Posted

Dearest Amparo, Dottie and Tomas. Yael in the above letter mentioned a man named Dan Sainsbury. Without even thinking about it, I started to look for him on the internet and....... I'll start a 3 months sessions with him after I came back from my holiday. I still have core issues that I need to address and let go of. 

Yeshua or Jesus Sananda is with me now, holding my hand........so that fear does not get too overwelming. The fear that I feel every time I am taking a step forward.

I wanted to thank you all for your support and for believing in me

With all my Love and gratitude to you and all in this community, to God Mother and Father, to Yeshua and All the Beings of Love and Light and Linda of course

:aniheart: :namaste::5170::earthhug:

PS: Circle of Light is another COL :)

PPS: Our wedding daysm_tiz-gio.thumb.jpg.03dd7d0ff3ad36ccc69

3 people like this

Posted

Dearest Tiziana, I am sending you so much love and healing waves, to hold you and support you with your clearing process and for as long as you need! I am praying that all of your core issues and release will be done with ease , grace, joy, and laughter !

I love you beautiful one! :aniheart::aniheart::aniheart:

PS: You are soooo happy and radiant in that pic! Extremely beautiful too! Thank you for sharing with us! Lots of Love to you!:kissheart2:

3 people like this

Posted

Oh dear Genoveva, I was hoping that someone was online, because I am so exited that I can't sleep. I am waking up a bit more and this really IS a huge step for me. Having your support is like having the support of an Angel and makes me feel even more grateful. 

I feel that my writen conversation with my beloved Yeshua is going to to start soon, for now, I am feeling his presence, his energy and it's so comforting. I was dreaming about this for years and, as I have writen before, you and your channelings, have been such an inspiration for me. 

Thank you Genoveva, the above picture was taken 11 years ago and I believe that my husband is also my Soul Mate, or Twin Flame. It was an amazing experience, been married by Yael Powell, that channells God, was like a fairy tale, and I am so happy to share a picture here. 

Thank you dear one, for your Love, your healing and your support, I will cherish every drop.

I love you sweet Angel :4775::5634:

2 people like this

Posted

Thank you Tiziana for sharing such Lovely picture...You look radiantly happy...I love all your answers here...I will give you my likes when they come my way....

I need rest today...I am making too many boo boos...I love you all...I am going to retire now...

'9c8711f368629bccf8b53609177cc0b2.thumb.j

Peace, Love, balance and Light from my heart to your hearts...

Before I go I will leave you this beautiful message from God...It brought tears of joy to my eyes....

All the Elements of Earth

Heavenletter #5758 Published on: August 30, 2016
God said:

The Universe is calling to you. Do you think that it isn't? Your impulses come from somewhere. While you are on Earth, you are on call, beloveds.

There is not a moment that I am not with you. I am always embracing you. The Universe longs for you as well.

Stars do indeed blink at you. Winds do brush past you. Birds sing, and birds do sing to you. Hearts call out to you. All the elements of Earth connect to you. You connect to all the elements. No one on Earth is separate.

Oneness can be referred to in many ways. Nature is naturally sustainable. Nature sustains you, and you sustain nature. All is reciprocal. The air you breathe encircles the world. There is nothing that is not connected. Souls, yes, of course, and the physical and all dimensions, known and unknown, as well.

Water flows. The water you drink comes from many aspects and thousands of miles away. Millenniums of miles away. Oh, yes, Earth is your planet, and it is fueled by the stars, and it is fueled by other planets, and plants as well. Interrelated is everything. There are no exceptions.

You are made of essences from everyone, and everyone is also made of essences of you. You trade atoms and molecules with everyone else, past and present.

No man is an island transcends many meanings.

You are Vastness. And you are Infinity. Yes, hearts touch. All levels of existence touch.

There is more on Heaven and Earth than has been dreamed of or uttered. Your pulse affects another pulse. Your thoughts affect others' thoughts. Who are you? You are everyone at the same time as there is no one else in the world like you.

You are far greater than you credit yourself. And you are not yourself alone.

You are wonderment. You are the seeker who seeks yourself and everyone else while you are at it.

The furthermost star is you and right with you. It has reached you, and you have reached it.

There is nothing that is not possible. There is nothing that has not been or will not be. There is nowhere you have not been. You are everywhere and everything. You have an idea of this. You have seen yourself before somewhere.

You bear a thousand names. Everyone who ever was is also you. No one is solitary. Everyone is public domain. All are related, and all are One. There is no one you have not met.

What you have forgotten, you will remember. What you remember, you will forget. You will be here, and you will be there. And, yet, you are nowhere.

You meet yourself everywhere. You forget yourself everywhere. Everywhere on Earth, I am speaking of. You know that something more is up in Heaven.

Your voice carries. It returns to you. Your voice sings to the birds. You are the lion's roar. Each Being furthers other Beings. Even the Unknown is known.

I know you. I have always known you. You know Me as well. On clear days, you know Me as your Self.

Life is grounded, and life is magic. You are magic and magical. You swirl around the Universe that calls to you.

You ask, „What is happening?“. You are happening, beloveds. Life is happening. Love is happening. Love surmounts all.

You are love whether you are aware or not. Whatever you may think of yourself, no matter what, no matter when, you are love whispering to love.

Love is more than you think or can believe. Love is Oneness. What else is there to say?

Where are you going, and where have you been? Where did you come from, and what are you about? What are you going to do about it, and when? When do you recognize yourself and fly from heart to heart? When do you know yourself, and when do you not? When do you not know Me? Never.

When do you flee? And when do you speak? And when are you silent? And when did you first appear? And now you never leave. Hello, Myself.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I felt the need to post the following information regarding SCALAR ENERGY healing by Tom Paladino.   Plathogenic Cleansing, Nutrient Therapy and Chakra Balancing are the three components of the standard Scalar healing.

I am now in my third month of Scalar..........during the 15day free trial, my arthritis was stopped completely, my clarity was unbelievable and my back was free from pain.  I have  Hashimoto's thyroiditis which is an autoimmune disease, a disorder in which the immune system turns against the body's own tissues.  It is correcting itself with the Scalar treatments.  I also take Female Hormone Therapy and the results are astounding.  NO PILLS or chemicals involved.  

Scalar energy treatments destroys over 400,000 pathogens in the body, including herpes and Aides.  There is a phone call every Thursday night beginning about 7:55pm CST, which is FREE to everyone.  425-440-5100 pin 799313#.  Please take time to tune to the call and listen to worldwide miracles of healing.  

There are other therapies available to include Female Hormone Therapy, Male Hormone Therapy , Fat Metabolism Therapy as well as Addiction Therapy.  It IS safe for everyone.  The technology was first introduced by Nikola Tesla a century ago, and kept from us by the controllers of our World.  This is a huge part of disclosure we have been waiting for.  

For the free 15 day Scalar Treatment www.creativestrength.us.   Go to the other website for Tom Paladino www.selfhealgo.com and read the testimonials from across the world.

Healing Blessings to all.

Love,

Elizabeth

Edited by Elizabeth
4 people like this

Posted

Thank you so much Amparo, for your kind words, I hope you had a nice rest and the message from God is beautiful

With all my love dear Amparo :aniheart::aniheart::aniheart:

Elizabeth, I had a scalar energy free session and I love it, than you for sharing the information here

Sending you much love :aniheart::aniheart::aniheart:

4 people like this

Posted

Precious Elizabeth...  My Goodness Gracious...   I am acknowledging this miraculous gift for you... for many ...  for all... of Scalar Energy!  I will LOVE to listen!  Thank you so much for this!   Celebrating with every single change manifesting for you!   Part of disclosure...   how very beautiful!   :heartbeat:

Precious Tiziana, Amparo & Gen..  Thank you!   I am nourished by each heart offering!  Tiziana...  echoing the tender & true comments of Gen....  And as Amparo shared... what a radiant picture of you two!  

Amparo...  wonderful shared photo...  that calls me to Balance.  I am so drawn also to Heavenletters & this one is especially rich & right for me today!

I am called to circleoflight.net soon!   

Tender blessings, love & hugs to each of you...   And All you angels!       :grouphug:   :rose2:    

4 people like this

Posted

Amparo,

No need to suffer ... The Scalar Energy will break apart and destroy ALL  inflammation, pathogens as well as nano bacteria in the body.   You can try it for 15 days without charge and be FREE of all that is degenerative to your well-being.  

To sign up for the free Scalar www.creativestrength.us.  Also the phone # for the Thursday night call 7:55pm Central time is 425-440-5100 pin 799313#.

Although I am free from illness, I listen every week to stay inspired by incredible testimonials.  This is truly a gift to humanity.   I can only go as far as my knowledge will take me, therefore I am open to receive all that is for my highest and best good.  The future offers healing not only by Scalar but color and vibration as well.  

To your great health.

Elizabeth

2 people like this