Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Message of the Day - 21 April 2017 - Friday

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Linda_Thumbnail.thumb.jpg.3b3248c6cc23f0Council of Love

Published by Dottie Chandler 

Message of the Day: You say to me, “Gaia, how do I get to this place ... of seeing the joy in everything?” Well dear heart, you do not get it ... by watching mayhem ... you get it by allowing and one of the best ways to begin this allowing is to come and rest with me, come and let me treat you as the Mother that I am. Let me restore your full connection to everything ..." Gaia http://counciloflove.com/2013/11/gaia-speaks-of-yellow-of-joy-and-of-our-full-connection-to-everything-and-everybody/

18077248_1512353702110929_8312681215580895266_o.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

Yes!!! Thank you Dottie, Elizabeth, Linda and Mother Gaia:5634:

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh yesss...  Resting in the Lap of Love... of our Beloved Earth Mother!!   Then comes the allowing!! Wow! Beautiful... Thank you dearest Gaia!!  I love you.... and Linda & Elizabeth...  And... you are soooo welcome precious Marga!!     :earth2:   :heartbeat:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Message of the Day - 25 May 2017 - Thursday
      By C.A. · Posted
      beautiful message and photo! i took something a bit similar..not as fancy but still magical!!    
    • Message of the Day - 25 May 2017 - Thursday
      By Elizabeth · Posted
      Council of Love “Peace is the freedom to be the fulfillment of who you are, of your divinity in and out of form. Peace is the acceptance and the embrace of your inter-trans-dimensional self.” Serapis Bey http://counciloflove.com/2012/06/aa-michael-serapis-bey-and-el-morya-speak-to-peace-and-our-part-in-bringing-it-to-fruition/
    • Message of the Day - 24 May 2017 - Wednesday
      By Elizabeth · Posted
       COUNCIL OF LOVE “This awakening happens in the instant that the individual decides and chooses and accepts that they are worthy and they are love. That is Wisdom, Wisdom and Love are inseparable. Many of you believe that as you have transcended and anchored in the higher realms, the 5th, 6th, 7th, dimension that the fullness of knowing is yours. It is expanded remarkably, but it is infinite? No. Until you return home to the One, there is always further to go and understanding that is the core of Wisdom” Buddha http://counciloflove.com/2013/04/the-buddha-returns-to-speak-on-wisdom-the-divine-quality-and-its-importance-as-we-move-forward/
    • 5/25/2017 Archangel Uriel
      By Marga · Posted
      Thank you Gen and AA Uriel.both
    • 5/25/2017 Archangel Uriel
      By Amparo Alvarez · Posted
      I am here today finally...Thank You Archangel Uriel for your loving message...I see that You have been coming everyday since I left...I have been missing a lot of Your messages...Peace, Love and Light and all my Love to You and to all here...Thank you Gen as always I am very grateful...LOVE, LOVE AND LOVE always...