3/19/2017 Archangel Mi-cha-el

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Greetings My dear hearts! I AM AA Mi-cha-el, Archangel of Love and Peace, Warrior of the Light and your constant protector, family and ally, and I come here today to encourage you and to assure you that all is well, despite the turmoil and the disturbances and upsets that you are experiencing in your personal life.

This is that time of the year when you are going through deep cleaning and issues that you were reluctant to look at and face in the past, are finally coming to the surface so you can release and eliminate them for good. 

Relationships are the way you are learning so much about yourself, and whether there are working, family and close personal or romantic relationships it matters not, for each and every one of them is just another way to expose a facet of your core issues that needs to be worked on, purified and eliminated, and of course while you are doing this type of spring cleaning, a huge layer of the false constructs will be lifted from the whole human collective. Subtle manipulation, guilt feelings,victimhood, and conditional Loving are just few of the low vibrational energies that are coming up now for most of you, and you are wonderfully assisted by your brave and powerful children or by your sweet parents, and by close family members, loving partners that have agreed to trigger and assist you with this delicate endeavor. 

You can look at this period in time as a difficult time, or you can choose to celebrate and even laugh at the various situations and the silly arguments that you’ve had with your loved ones, since you can begin to feel the freedom and the soul expansion that releasing all these negative energies, had brought to everyone involved. 

Dear brave hearts, My wish it is that you choose to see the light and the fun side of any argument, that you decide to stop, remove yourselves and raise above it, to become the observer and only after that to proceed on resolving the conflict with Love and compassion, regardless of the ways you have been triggered.  

Know that I am always with thee dear ones, to assist and to help you in every way possible, Not to give you the answer you are seeking, but to cheer you up, to remove the cloudiness and clear the confusion, so you can see the Truth and make your own decisions by following your heart’s direction. 

I will leave you now, with My infinite Love and omni-protection! 

Farewell 

7 people like this

Posted

Beloved Archangel Mi-Ka-El...Thank you for coming twice in the same day...Sunday is truly Your day...The day of the Blue Ray of Protection, Faith, Peace, Love, Strength...This weekend it is being so helpful for me releasing and getting all the help I needed...I am so grateful to Thee and to all Ascended Masters and Angels, for I have been seeing signs everywhere and very often...and somehow I knew what it all meant...I understood and saw clearly...I Love Thee and am so grateful to Thee...

Thank you dear Gen...Receive my love and gratitude...

:hearts::AA::hearts:

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you very much AA Michael and Gen.:aniheart::aniheart::bighug2:

1 person likes this

Posted

Dearest Archangel Michael...  just returning now to you beautiful suggestion to celebrate or even laugh..... What a powerful & precious reminder dearest Angel of ours!!  To hold this clearing stretch more lightly! I am asking for your heavenly assistance to see more clearly & happily in response...   Hugs & kisses to you & wonderful Gen!  I love you both!