Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

ARCHANGEL MICHAEL'S LATEST ENERGY UPDATE

1 post in this topic

Posted

ARCHANGEL MICHAEL'S LATEST ENERGY UPDATE

ArcAngelMichaelW1.jpg

"Greetings, Beloved Ones.

We send you blessings of Love and Light, in this Now Moment, and we invite you to open your heart to our message for you...

You are in a constant stream of Love and Light, coming from Source, and you can choose how much of this Love and Light you are allowing to flow through you.

You are an expression and extension of Source and as such, every emotion, thought, expression and experience is that of Source.

Source created the human experience, in order to know itself further, by the embodiment of each of you.

Your experiences, thoughts, desires and manifestations all create the expansion of All That Is.

And so, Source wanted to explore darkness and separation from itself by creating what you know as "Fall From Grace."

Humanity fell into darkness thousands of years ago.

The human body became less of light, which meant more density of your bodies.

Then, it was time to make the journey back into Light, Love and Oneness with Source.

It has been a very long journey and, for most of the time, it was a very unconscious journey.

Now, the grand acceleration of this process has begun and the majority of humanity is becoming more and more aware of the ascension into Light, Love and Oneness.

To make this experience easier for yourself, as you are reading this, simply bring your awareness to the constant flow of Love and Light of Source through you, into your reality.

For example, imagine for a few moments that your entire body is filled with Light and Love.

Then, imagine, for this Light and Love to expand into your aura and out into the world.

When you do this several times per day, you will soon notice a change in the way you are experiencing yourself and your reality.

The Love and Light of Source will be reflected more and more in your world. 

Know That All Is Well, Beloved Ones.

Welcome Home.

We are walking beside you, every step of the way.

Dear Ones, you are loved beyond measure. Always.

I am Archangel Michael and I bring you this truth.

~~~~~

Thank you, Archangel Michael!

=========================================================================================================================================

I share this music video with you since it felt so good and it helped my body vibrations ..come up very high...I felt the healing...If you resonate with it, it will certainly help...Blessings and enjoy

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CDHOQV4Fh84" ="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/I0PT3kgIA7Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this