My channeling experience

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi dear all, I've partecipated to the How to Channel Course with Linda and the last two messages that I've channeled are so dear to me that I would like to share them with you. :heart:

March 12th 2017

Greetings beloved sisters, I am Jesus Sananda, I am Jesus, your brother, your companion, your friend, but mostly your brother. I am here to surprise the channel and I am here to be part of this gathering, with my Mother with Mary the Magdalene, with all the Archangels. I am here to show you.........for you to feel my love....for you, my constant presence with you. I am holding your hand always, together with all the Council of Love and beyond that.

Yes I am here to embrace you, to show you how much I love you, to show you that again.....we are together as a team. I am more gentle than the channel thought I was going to be ( he giggles) as an energy. I am strong, but gentle, like most of us.....strong and gentle.

I would like to ask you ,to ask each and everyone of you to, again, call on me more often, talk to me as you would talk to your brother......I AM your brother, we have traveled together, all of us, we know each other deeply, we know each other very well and I would like you to slowly remember this. Not so much about the past life, but more about the energy that I hold, the Christ energy, but the energy that I hold. I would like you to explore it, to feel it, to let me be with you. As I've said before.....talk to me as you would talk to your brother. Give me your burdens, tell me what you need , tell me what I can do for you. I am much more real and much more present then you think.....all of you. You love me, I know this, but have you got the time for me? Are you making the time to connect with us?Are you making the time to let us be with you, as a circle like this (our channeling group) are you really allowing us to be part of your daily routine, to be part of your daily gatherings or daily chores? Because if you will allow me, if you will allow me in your life more, then you will feel constantly my presence. You'll begin to see me, not just imagining.....imagining how I look like. You'll begin to feel my presence constantly and I know that this is exactly what you all want (he giggles). I love to surround you and to hold your hand together with my beloved Magdalena. We are going to take each, one of your hands, so that you'll never feel lonely, you'll never feel that you don't know which path to take, you'll never feel stressed, you'll never feel that you don't know what to do because you'll know that we are there.....and we are, but what I am asking you is to allow us to..........give a bit of your time to make this connections, not just with me and the Magdalena, but with all of us, to make this connection, to built this connection because we already have it, as I've said before....we walked together on Earth and it's a matter of remembering my presence, remembering my energy, remembering what I am able to do. Yes I am a healer, you know this, I am not the only healer......but we can really, really help you more then you are aware of. We can really help you in many, many ways.....if you just allow us to, if you just surrender. Today this channel did something that I suggest as an exercise. Linda spoke about this in the webinar yesterday.....and it's talking to the mind and ego. You may ask yourself....how can this be done? But it's so easy, again you can talk to your mind and ego easily ans say: “ you know........I Love you, I love you so much, I don't want to destroy you, I don't want to get rid of you, but please I want to make peace with you. I am tired of this fighting of this....war with you I want to just love you and I want you to know that I Love you and I don't want to destroy you”.

She (me the channel) felt much better afterwards.

Another thing that I would ask you is to connect deeply, more deeply as a group because as Sara was saying before......yes miracles can come from this group. Together you can build really strong and beautiful creations, new creations that will replace the old creations that you all want to let go of.

My beloved sisters, can you feel my Love for you? Can you feel how much I love you? Can you feel how much I want to be present in your lives, tangibly present in your lives.

The channel is getting tired and I better release her.

It was a surprise, wasn't it?

It definitely was

I Love you, I love you deeply, I love you forever

Farewell my sisters I am Jesus

Thank you

THANK YOU for your presence

3th March 2017

Greetings my beloved children

Greetings I am Mother Mary, Mother of hope, Mother of all, I am Mare.

It's such a joy to be with you in this way, to enfold you in my cloak of blue and white, to show you how much I love you, how much a care for you, how much I am present in your lives constantly. Every time you look at the sky, at the sea, you see me. Every time you look at a lovely animal or a child or a parent....you see me. Every time you walk in the woods.....you feel me.

I am the Mother of All and there isn't one person, on Earth or beyond, that I don't Love, that the Father doesn't Love, you are all beautiful beings of light and this is truth. All the constructions, all of the false grids, all the chaos that you see around you and yes, sometimes inside of you.....it can be released. And it is been released by all of you every day. I am a proud Mother, I love you so much, but to actually feel my love, like you are doing now.....it is a confirmation of my presence and (my presence) it's constant.

Again, I would like to invite you.......or ask you to invite me...... in your lives.

Are you calling me every day? Are you breathing my energy? Are you spending at least 10 minutes ( a day) to seat down and open your hearts to me? Your Mother?

It's such an amazing feeling, I can tell you and it's such an amazing feeling for me too, not just for you. It's an honour for all of us, to be with you, to seat with you, but I've said this before through this channel and I say it again......are you allowing me to be your Mother? The nurturing Mother?The cuddling, loving Mother? Are you giving me your burdens every day? Are you giving me your time every day? Are you extending, or learning to extend the time with me every day? With us? But especially with me. I am leading, I am leading.......not in a egoistical way (she giggles) at all, but......I am the Mother, I am fulfilling my plan and you are fulfilling your plan and my plan also. But can you do this without my help? Can you do this without me taking your hand and showing you how powerful you are? How beautiful you are? How loving and open and amazing you are?

The channel tried this for many years......to do it by herself......it didn't work. But now that you are all accepting my presence, accepting the presence of us all, but again I must say....especially me.....I am your Mother.

Have you ever seen a child running away from the Mother? From a hug from a kiss, from an embrace. The children would stay with their Mother all the time, if they had the chance to.

And this is what I am asking you. Call me in the morning, as soon as you wake up. The channel is having challenges during the night and as soon as she opens her eyes.....she thinks too much (she laughs). So I always suggest to her to give me her burdens, as soon as she wakes up and before she goes to sleep. It is a way of Loving yourselves, it is a way of loving your cells, your body, (all) your bodies, because you are not allowing any energies that are hindering you to stay there.... you just give them to me, easily and I can show you, I can tell you that I will take them all and forever. No, it cannot be done all at once, well at least not for all of you, but, bit by bit, every day a little be more, you are becoming, truly, pillars of light. Because in this way, you not only let go of disease, you let go of any energy that is like dust, it's like smoke....especially around your heart (she probably was referring to me). So your beautiful light doesn't have a way to shine......in this you feel lonely and confused.....but I am sure that you know what I mean.

Beautiful children, you are so powerful, all of you, the four of you (one of the members wasn't present). You are so powerful and loved and protected that there isn't a chance for any energy (not of love) to stay there. And you know what? I will love this energies, I am loving this energies and with the love they transform, they go back into what they were before.......light and love.

My children, call on me always, any time.....not only when you need some comfort, but to share your joy, to share your moments of joy and laughter and playfulness. So that we can have a laugh together. I love you, I love you with all that I am, I love you more than I can explain with words, but day after day you will feel more what I mean.

Go with my Love, go with my peace, go with hope.

I am Mother Mary and I love you so much

Sending much Love to All

Tiziana:aniheart::4775::aniheart:

I can not read it, I'll have to find another way to send it :$

Lets see if you can read it as an attachment :crossedfingers:

My Channeling Jesus and Mother Mary.odt

Edited by Tiziana
6 people like this

Posted

Congratulations Tiziana.  Thank you for sharing your beautiful messages.

xoxo

Elizabeth

3 people like this

Posted

What a nice surprise Tiziana! Congratulations for such wonderful channelings and thank you for sharing them with us...I hope that you will keep on sharing whenever is possible...Blessings and much Love to Mother, Jesus and you...

:hearts:

4 people like this

Posted

Congratulations Tiziana!!!

xoxo

Marga

4 people like this

Posted

Oh TIziana... The tears are flowing as I read both these most Loving... Comforting messages!  I am so grateful to you for sharing & allowing & opening to receive our dear Yeshie & the Mother!   And yesss Congratulations!   Dear Mother & Jesus... thank you for desiring this closeness!!  Please help me ask.... and hold you both in my heart today!!   So much love flowing to you both & to you dear TIziana!!    Hugs & Squeezes!    :grouphug:    :heartbeat:

3 people like this

Posted

Elizabeth, Amparo, Marga and Dottie, thank you for your kind words and your support.

I am so grateful for the messages and for your presence.

I Love you all so much

Tiziana:aniheart:grouphug::aniheart:

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

March 20th 2017

Greetings my beloved sisters, it is with joy that I come to you, I come here through this channel, I am Archangel Gabrielle

Greetings

Greetings to you my dear

Lilly of Love, Trumpet of Truth, I am the Archangel of communication, and this is the reason why I am here today, in this gathering, in this circle, which is part of a bigger circle and that bigger circle is part of another bigger circle and goes on and on.

It is a gathering, a gathering of your energies, a gathering of your hearts, again, a gathering of your cultures and it's such a joy to be with you, not only now, but every day, that's where we are every day, next to you, behind you, in front of you, above and below. It is our service, it is our joy and joy, joy is what I want to bring you, today and always, to activate the joy that is inside your hearts....to enfold you in my wings of gold, asking you to drink, to breathe my bubbles of joy through your crown chakra....and you see it going into your blood stream, into each organ, into the skin, the bones, into each body, the etheric, mental, physical, spiritual, into your grids (of light) and then goes down, through your root and down into the heart of Terra Gaia.

Our beloved Raphael gave a beautiful message and my adding to that message is this:

I also ask you, in the morning to shower yourselves with the golden bubbles, with the golden Light, yes like a shower, like a waterfall, so strong and powerful.

You can also visualize me behind you, enfolding you with my wings in a embrace of Love and joy and Light and sisterhood and gratefulness for what you are doing, for the work that you are doing every day, for the work that you are doing every week, coming into this sacred space, into this sacred circle, allowing us to be with you, allowing us to be inside of you. It takes courage and you are doing it beautifully. Congratulations to all, yes dear Sara, congratulations to you too, because you are channeling energy, even if this energy doesn't still have a voice. Channeling energy is the most......is the first step and it is the way where people will feel you the most, will feel us the most......energetically. It's like waves, wave after wave of energy is emanated from your body, into the room, into the house, into the village, the city where you live, into the regions and goes on and on.....enfolding the Earth completely. This to explain how powerful you are and how powerful we are and together.....oh together...... we can overcome any obstacle we can overcome and light up everything that is not of love, anything that doesn't resonate with the highest love of our Creator, of our Father, Mother, One.

My sisters, what we are trying to say is that.....we are real, we are real and all that we are suggesting through this channelings, through the channelings of this HTC group, even other channels, is that we are real and what we are suggesting is real. That with the energies that are so high at the moment and going higher....miracles can be part of your daily lives and this will include your bodies, again, your mind, your spirit, you etheric body, your aura your chakras, your lives, your personality, your relationships and especially your relationship with yourself, us and Father, Mother God. But also the relationship with every single person that you encounter every day, with your family members, with your animals.

We are here, because we want to help you, but you have free will always, we will never interfere, we will never tell you what to do, we may make suggestions.....but we'll never force you to do anything, we'll never ask you to do anything. You have to choose every day to let go of what is not of love and to embrace and open to what is love, what you desire, what the Mother desire for all of us.

So....when you call on our circle of Archangels, to create the sacred space in your house, in your room in the morning, give each of us some time to shower you with our energies. It doesn't have to be for hours, even five minutes for each of us is enough and you will feel our presence like you never did before. Because (the energy) is building and building and every day you'll feel us a bit more and you cannot even imagine the joy that we feel because we are getting closer and closer, because our relationships are becoming more real to you and in all of this you trust yourselves more and more and you open yourselves more and more becoming huge, as Angels, as Archangels, huge as Ascended Masters.

Our love for you is never ending and the love is building and growing every instant and so is your love.

I enfold you in my wings of gold, together as a group and each one individually.....feel my love, allow my love in, bathe, shower under this waterfall of my golden light. Feel the joy in yourselves and let me be your sister, your Golden Sister of Light

Farewell my beautiful sisters

Thank you

Edited by Tiziana
6 people like this

Posted

How beautiful beloved Archangel Gabrielle...Thank you for the suggestions of bathing in your Golden Bubbles and of creating sacred space with you in the morning...What a wonderful idea...I love You...Tiziana thank you for this awesome message...I send you all my love...

images_(4).thumb.jpg.e9e607e8c6c6f1148cd

4 people like this

Posted

Another precious embrace from you both.... dearest Gabrielle & Tiziana....   How tender is your Presence .... your Love reaching & enfolding us all!  Thank you for sharing with us here Tiziana....  Hugs & Squeezes  .... yesss to the golden shower & bubbles!    I love you both!  :AA:    :heartbeat:

4 people like this

Posted

Amparo and Dottie, sending much love and gratitude to you both.

I love you

Tiziana:heart:

4 people like this

Posted

Bring them on dearest Tiziana! This is another Beautiful gem you are bringing here! Yaaa!

Brilliant, healing and soothing energies from the whole COL coming through! Thank you for this wonderful work!

Sending you Lots of Love, Hugs and kisses!

:aniheart::heart::aniheart::heart::aniheart:

4 people like this

Posted

My beautiful Gen, two months ago I couldn't even dream of channeling.........I am in awe 

I Love you so much

I Love you guys

Tiziana:heart: :aniheart::aniheart::aniheart:

3 people like this

Posted

Beautiful again Tiziana .Lots of love:heartbeat:

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

It is so soothing to my soul feeling you loving energies...At this moment it is a big help for me...Thank you loving souls for being present sharing and expanding so brightly...I love You Marga, Gen, Dottie, Tiziana, Elizabeth, Lee, Karen, C.A. Tomas, Traci, Tronix, Palion, Anca and all the others I might have forgotten their names... I love you all...

Image result for images of embracing friends

Edited by Amparo Alvarez
1 person likes this