Thank you from the Butterflies

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Do you have a Tsunami of Love or Tsunami of One experience to share? Here is a recent one of mine....

butterlfies%20dance.jpg

Several of my students are  participating in a pilot program that expands children's minds helping them to become more empowered, balanced and do better in school.  We are thrilled with the results so far - more information to come!

After the first session, one student, an adorable 3rd grader was done early so I took her outside.  She was quite excited about this which didn't surprise me as all  children love going into our backyard! It is filled with ponds and hidden places, perfect for a child to explore.    

As we went onto the side deck which is within a hidden enclave she excitedly called out, "Look there are two butterflies!"  They began circling around her which delighted her even more! As I stood watching from a distance a swarm of butterflies came and began circling around her! There were so many - I didn't even know we had that many butterflies in our backyard!  I continued to just stand where I was, mesmerized as the child began dancing with Joy within their circle!  I am not sure how long I stood there watching this Dance of Joy, on both sides, of the butterflies and the child!

Two weeks later I finally had a chance to post pictures on facebook  of our students  planting  for Tu B'Shvat, the holiday honoring Trees and Nature. In honor of Mother Earth, the children planted milkweed seeds to help propagate monarch butterflies who are presently in danger of their population diminishing.    

Something made me think the butterfly dance two weeks earlier was connected to this so I checked the date the child had come for that first  session. It was the day after Tu B'Shvat on a Sunday. The Wednesday before was when the children planted the milkweed seeds in our school1 

We all have those times when we receive confirmation deeply within that yes, something is true. This little girl was one of the children who planted the milkweed seeds that week.....

At that moment I knew without a doubt the butterflies had come to tell her Thank You!

Read how we can help monarch butterflies

butterfly.gif

monarch-butterfly-orange-flower.jpg

Such are the doings of the Tsunami of Love, the Tsunami of One....:hearts:

Lee :coolsun:

4 people like this

Posted

Beloved Lee....  Reading about this precious third-grader...  & these circling butterflies triggers something deep within.   I am in tears ...  I know you have been shedding your Light in many places...  certainly in the channeling class...  but thank you for shedding it here....    I love you...   And certainly joining in to send restorative energies to these magical, fluttering Monarchs!!

:namaste:    :heartbeat:

4 people like this

Posted

Dear Lee...Thank you so much for sharing such tender story...I love them so that every time I see one I take out my iphone and take a picture of them... I could feel and see that beautiful child giggling and dancing...Much love and bless your children and you...I have no likes but my heart gives you all the love in it...

Related image

4 people like this

Posted

Thank you  Dottie and Amparo!  

Dearest Amparo, this picture is just so beautiful! I am treasuring the Love from your heart!! And I send to you as well! :heartshape:

Dearest Dottie, I love you too! :heart2: I still often have tears when I think of the  dance of the child and the butterflies! Whenever I see this delightful child now I always say, "Here is the butterfly girl!"  And her whole essence just lights up with Joy! The butterflies still love her! She has been at my house two times since the dance and each time the butterflies have come to greet her! :butterfly:

I did need to take a hiatus to give my full attention to the channeling class and beginning my children's program! But I am so glad to be back here - home with all of you! 

:heart:Lee:coolsun: 

:butterfly: :rainbow: 

butterfly.jpg

swan.jpg

2 people like this