i need help !

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi dear friends,

I don't know where i could write so i hope this is a good place to ask for some clarifications, if possible.

I am a regular reader of Golden Age of Gaia  so i read and understand what is going on on these times,

I dont have those wonderful experiences many of you have and i must admit im concerned not knowing what my stage is on ascension process :)

On the contrary i experience some powerful vibrations in my feet and up and sometimes are so strong that my back burns till the back of my head and i must admit im scared! even im used to them for more than a year ..ive experienced panic attacks and sometimes (like last night) calling for help didnt help much!  Last night i watched an offline webinar of Christof Melchizedek on youtube and there were some codes/templates energetic transmissions and i followed that meditation brought them to chakras and pineal gland..  i guess that could be the problem ? because i shivered all night, cold feet, sweats, nightmare ..So i come here to ask you..to please tell me if some you experienced feelings like these? i dont have anyone to talk to about these things, my friends are normal dont have such symptoms (they are not into these readings like me) and even my energy therapist  says that my panick attacks are not normal (she speaks only about God and doesnt accept other high dimensional entities and i dont fully trust her guidance). I am so confused and need help ..and more than that i need friends to talk about these things! Thank you so much for any kind word!

2 people like this

Posted

Dearest Anca....  Thank you for sharing your beautiful heart.... & joining us here.  This is such a loving place.  May I first simply offer you my tender hugs.  

It seems to me all our journeys and clearing processes are unique ...   Some similarities too. And certainly not easy!  I have had tremendous help & healing from Linda's meditations & videos on the COL site.   For me over a period of time the blessing & clearing increases. 

I have downloaded several from the Spirit Store (all under $5) ....  & free to everyone are videos... (click on VIDEOS heading at the top of her web page).   There are many.   I use Tsunami of Love video...  & 13th Octave (& many others).   So many right answers.

Most especially, Anca... feel the Love from all the Angels here!   I will hold you in my heart....  & see you all wrapped up in Heaven's beautiful healing Light!

More hugs & squeezes :) 

Dottie       :kissheart:

4 people like this

Posted

Sweet Anca.We always support you !!! :heartbeat: :bighug2:

3 people like this

Posted

Thank you so much for your kindness, for your love and support my dear Dottie and Marga ! :heart:

3 people like this

Posted

Dear Anca....You are going through Ascension symptoms...Every one is different, some of them we all go through ...What I would tell you is that it is ok about what you are feeling for you are not sure what is going on...Please trust in the process and allow it to happen...Go with the flow and ask Mother to watch  over you...Breathe in slowly and deeply and allow for Her love to sink in through your opened crown chakra, let it go all the way to Mother Earth's crystalline center through your body's chakras and allow it to come back up through your body up to Mother again.Keep breathing and doing it and you will see a change...Trust is key for it will not allow room for fear to surface...What I explained to you is called grounding...It is important to ground yourself everyday in the morning and before going to bed...With much Love always...We Are All One and support each other always...

2 people like this

Posted

Thank you so much Amparo, your help is priceless!!  I understand..   :heart:

well i think not being able to talk with anyone about these things (because i have so many questions without answers .. ) and having all kind of different feelings and pain in my body ..experiencing strong vibrations  in my whole body that i cannot breathe .. makes me doubting everything and thinking im not fine.. and today i feel my head empty  :D and have nausea and i dont feel good standing up..you know..its kinda hard embracing all these  :) !  if it is what you said its a wonderful blessing!

Thank you, God bless your kind heart! 

2 people like this

Posted

Hi Anca,

You can also ask your guides to please slow the process down if you feel that is needed at times....

Surrounding you with much Love! :circleofhearts:

Lee :coolsun:

3 people like this

Posted

Dear Anca as Dottie has said each of us are in the process of Ascension with Gaia. And that's why our DNA is cleaning and raising our vibrational frequency. This process is individual and can be very different from many other people. We must trust that we are all loved and we are being helped by the Beings of Light and our own Divine inner Self
2 people like this